When you’re looking for an easier way to maintain your front yard or you have a large, natural grass sports field that needs regular cutting, synthetic grass is a great alternative to the real thing. 360 Sports & SynGrass in Beverly, MA and Marco Island, FL provides synthetic grass installation services to sports courts, residential, commercial, and corporate properties. Artificial grass not only requires minimal maintenance, but has several other benefits as well.
What additional advantages does artificial turf have over regular grass?
- An open grid surface that allows water and rain to drain quickly. This means less waiting time for your playing field to dry and more time to play your sport.
- The heat reflective design makes synthetic grass 50% cooler than asphalt or concrete on hot days.
- You don’t need to water, mow, or fertilize the synthetic grass.
- It’s resistant to the elements, so it will not be affected by rain or snow. It is also cannot be destroyed by insects or your pets.
- Your home value will increase. It will attract buyers who prefer lawns with little maintenance.
- You clothes will no longer have grass stains and you won’t risk stepping in mud and spreading it around your house.
- It will retain its color and has a long life expectancy.
Contact 360 Sports & SynGrass at (877) 937-4360 and you can enjoy a lush, green lawn without the hassle of maintenance. You can also visit their website for information on using artificial turf as pet grass, for putting greens, and more.