360’s Tennis courts are ideal for applications ranging from: homes, businesses, gyms, schools, city parks, condominium complexes, resorts, cruise ships, hotels, community centers, events, indoor sports facilities, fitness facilities, dance studios, and commercial properties – and everything in between. You can even use the court for miscellaneous uses like customizing your garage floor or surfacing for your pet area.
Our Features360 athletic court systems ensure safety, comfort, playability and ultimate performance by utilizing the latest technological advancements available. Our tiles shock-absorbent, which reduces fatigue, provides better ball bounce, and increased jumping and turning safety. This surface also helps to protect against concussions and serious injuries from falls as it is much softer and safer then concrete or asphalt. The addition of 360 court will not only enhance the appearance of your home or business, but it will also provide an architectural focal point and help to increase a value of your property.
Benefits of 360 Athletic courts
- Fast Drain open grid surface
- Heat-reflective design is 50% cooler than asphalt and concrete
- MultiDirectional Flex Technology allows slight side-to-side movement providing forgiveness on the joints and back
- 15-year warranty and a 25-30 year life expectancy
- Extra UV Protection is molded into each tile to ensure against color fade (10 times more than the average tile).
- Multiple injection points and patented locking system uses six (6) locking points, keeping tiles flat and secure for uniform ball bounce
- Low maintenance only requires blowing off leaves & hosing off dirt
- Antimicrobial tiles protect against mold build up unlike conventional court surfaces